Pharmacy Checker dpfts.org is a company that provides information about pharmacies. This web-site is devoted to find out which pharmacies are proven and legal.
You can find a list of pharmacies which have a really good repulation and a lots of positive reviews.
Health is the most important what we have – purchase drugs only in legal stores, save you money and keep your health!
Online pharmacy: advantages and disadvantages
- Today, the Internet is a sea of possibilities, and it was appreciated not only by avid gamers. Many users of the network have long been acquiring products, clothing, household appliances, furniture and even medicines on the Internet. Virtual pharmacies offer medicines at more favorable prices than their usual counterparts. And the order can come directly from Europe. What are the specific advantages and disadvantages of online pharmacies?
- Round-the-clock mode of operation. You can buy medicines in online pharmacies at any convenient time for you within 1-2 minutes. But first, pay attention to the delivery time, so you do not regret the choice of a particular health resort.
- Delivery of medicines at home frees a person from having to go somewhere and stand in line. And this is very important in the season of colds. Especially crowded pharmacies, which are famous for their low prices and are located on the main streets in the city center. It is sometimes difficult for a sick person to get out of bed.
- Prices in virtual pharmacies are often lower. Why? Because it eliminates the costs of renting retail space, the payment of labor to pharmacists, nurses, etc.
- A wide range of medicines, medical equipment, cosmetics and personal hygiene items. You can choose the necessary products in a relaxed atmosphere, study the annotation to medicines and place an order.
- Anonymity. You do not hesitate to purchase any product. While in the usual pharmacy your order is heard by people standing in the line. If you want, you can ask to produce a certificate of quality for a drug purchased at an online pharmacy.
Delivery can take several days, which is unacceptable if urgent medical treatment is necessary. The second – the desire to do self-medication increases. And this can only aggravate the pathology. Therefore, ideally, if something is bothering you – contact a specialist, and then get medicines according to his recommendations.